Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: The morning bacon & egg

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Drau:
    can i get mine on a flaky croissant?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You my friend are a flake. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GRRUGH !

    This is the stuff that really makes me crazy-

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2229

    I had that book-
    Ran out and got another copy-
    Cut them both up and wallpapered my
    pad.......

    if that bidder get it for $100.00 he made out good-I've seen them go for lots more.
    Like add another 0!

    I just love this guy's stuff!

    http://www.classicfantasyart.com/klarwein.htm#

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 'o the mornin' to ya!

    Good thing I hate breakfast foods. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm probably gonna spend some time re-organizing the shelves today.

    I just can't get my Matrix figs to look good together. Damn by obsessiveness.

  4. #14
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!

    Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been here less than a week and this is my 197th. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by STD:
    I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!

    Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3 more posts and your a bitch for sure. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey STD-since you're "over there".........
    Ever hear of a band called YoYoBlue?
    last I got by him/them was on Chromotone Records.......

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ooops~

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  9. #19
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by STD:
    I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!

    Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3 more posts and your a bitch for sure. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yay! Promotion [img]biggrin.gif[/img] TH, what kind of music do they play, I've never heard of em.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    could call it electronic jazz.........sorta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •